Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Introducing...

COLE WILLIAM DORTCH

8lbs. 2 oz and 20 in. long


His four older siblings absolutely adore him


Now we have our three little C's

Cade smiled right after this picture was taken. He was actually talking that's why he has a funny look on his face. We were a little worried about Cade and how he would take to Cole but we found out he loves him. He cuddles with him, loves on him, and just smiles when he sees him. It is way too cute!


Everything went really well today. The labor was fast, T.J. made it in time, and I am only a little sore. I will go into more detail about it later but until then I'm going to go hold my baby boy! He's my last baby for sure now after my surgery so I better go take advantage of him!

post signature





8 comments:

Chelle said...

Congrats!!!!! He's absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy that your delivery went well and now you have a beautiful baby to show for it. Way to go mommy!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

What a cutie!!! Congrats to the Dortch Family!

Jenni McCarty said...

Congrats! Cole is such a cutie. I'm so glad everything worked out for you guys. You're a great mommy!

Vicki J. Dooly said...

YAY! Congrats Ash! You have 3 beautiful little boys. :-)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. He's precious! Is it crazy that I want another one now?

Pam Roberts said...

So cute! Good job Mommy! Can't wait to meet him this weekend :)

Lisa said...

Congrats!!  Cole is precious and it looks like he is apart of the family already!!Glad everything went well. 

kamahiclan said...

Congratulations on your new baby boy!!!! He's adorable!!!