Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Take Two!

Here we go again...or try to go again. Tomorrow is the big day (I think)! By this point, I don't know what to expect.

The plan is for Jen to come pick me up at 4:30 am and head to the hospital. I will check in at five and hopefully get everything started. T.J. is going into work until after 3rd hour so he will head up there around 11:00. I hope it doesn't go as fast as the doctor thinks it will or T.J. will miss it. The only thing I'm nervous about is T.J. not being there when I get my epidural. I hate that thing and the thought of getting it alone scares me. However, by the looks of it, I'm going to have to be a big girl and just deal.

Once the baby is born, T.J. will get the kids up there somehow to meet their brother and then he will hang out up there with me until I'm ready for him to go home. He didn't take off of work on Thursday at all so I don't know how that is going to go but I will figure it out. I will have to be a big girl and stay the night by myself.

That's the plan for now, I always have to have a plan. I will keep everyone informed and post pictures as soon as possible. T.J. will leave me his computer so I can at least do that while I'm by myself!


post signature

6 comments:

Chelle said...

You've got a lot of friends down here in The Woodlands keeping you in thier thoughts. I know none of this has gone the way you had planned....life does that to us sometimes. I'll be sending my love your way tomorrow. I hope you have an easy labor and delivery and that TJ makes it there for all of it. But...if he doesn't, you know you're a strong woman and can do this alone if you have to. Keep us posted! :)

Tasha said...

Everything will work out and all will be well! Be strong, you're in my prayers and I'm excited for you...

Lisa said...

Just think of it as a nice little break and time to get to know your new little guy!  I'm sure that doesn't make it easier, but one day I bet you look back on your time in the hospital with this little one (what is his name??!) and smile.  My prayers are with you tomorrow.  :)

Vicki J. Dooly said...

You're going to be JUST FINE, girl. Just hang in there and take comfort in the fact that everyone is with you in spirit and you're an incredibly strong person. If you get bored...just blog! Hehe. :-)

Pam Roberts said...

Silly girl, you should have gotten TJ to take off work. We could have made a video for him to show his classes this week. SHTRT was a classic, and I know we could have done a fancy one for him too! I'm sure if things start going fast, TJ will find a way to be there (at least HE'D BETTER) or else he'll have me to answer to this weekend. Sending my love. I'll call on my way to work in the morning to check on ya.

Jenni McCarty said...

You can do it Ashley! I'm excited for you. You're little one will be here befre you know it, and everything will work out just fine. You're tougher than you give yourself credit for. Good luck Honey! Can't wait to see pics of little boy Dortch.