Friday, August 15, 2008

No Baby today

My sister and I woke up this morning and headed to the hospital (TJ was going to get the kids settled this morning and then meet us up there once everything got started). When we arrived the informed us there were no beds at the time but as soon as patients were discharged, they would give us a call.

Well, my doctor's office called and the nurse informed me they were not going to have room for me at all today so they have to reschedule me for next wednesday!!

That is FIVE more days from now!! Are you kidding me???

I called the hospital back, because they were sure they were going to get me in today, and they said it was my doctor who said if they couldn't get me in by 10am then he didn't want to do it!!!

It's no surprise that a doctor wouldn't want the chance of being stuck at a hospital on a Friday evening but come on...I'm in pain here!!!

So, Wednesday it is...

post signature

7 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

i'm so sorry... that just sucks! Maybe you'll go into labor tonight. :)

brittany

Allen Family said...

It would be so nice for you to go into labor tonight then you wouldn't have to have the evil pitocin AND you would ruin the doctor's night!!!

Tasha said...

I know you can't wait, but it will go by so fast! Just use this time to have fun with your visitors and relax!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Ahhh, man! I visited your blog tonight ready to read some baby news!!!! Hang in there. Maybe he'll just come all on his own this weekend!

Lisa said...

Oh sweetie!! That last days are brutal arn't they... especially once your due date has passed! Hang in there. Maybe you will go into labor on your own!

Thinking of you.

Pam Roberts said...

Sorry the doctor was being such a poo head today, but look on the bright side, pedicures with your favorite people in the world, shopping for your stroller, enjoying your wonderful houseguests....

Jenni McCarty said...

That stinks! Hang in there though. I'm not looking forward to the waiting game at the end of this LONG 9 months. You can do it, you can do it, you can do it...HA HA.