Wednesday, July 02, 2008

We Love the Zoo

Actually we have a Zoo Season Pass so it's something else we can do without spending much money. The kids do love the zoo, even when it feels like a million degrees outside!


Cody, McKinly, and her friend Madi



Oklahoma Trails



Cade just chillin'



We got to see the Giraffes this time. We usually don't because it's a really long walk to that side of the zoo and I'm 8 months pregnant! It's not something I'm up for every time we're there.



It was really hot so the kids took every chance to cool off


Cody got a little too wet



We didn't have as many kids this trip


The kids had a great time and are ready to go back...I don't think I'm quite there but give us a week stuck in the house and I'll be up for anything.

post signature

1 comment:

kamahiclan said...

I CAN'T believe that you are already 8 months pregnant! It seems like you just posted that you found out you were pregnant!

Hope your final stretch is as comfortable as possible!