Monday, July 21, 2008

Not for the weak!

Just in case there are a few of you out there who were curious of what my mom's knees look like...I have pictures. Well they are just cell phone pictures but they will do. I have to post them now because if my mom finds out I have pictures of her knees posted on the Internet for all to see, she might be a little upset. However, it will be a long time until she gets too upset because they still have her on some pretty good drugs!

And I do mean good drugs! I just got off the phone with my little brother, who is at the hospital keeping my mom company right now, and he just informed me how my mom was telling him all about the little animals who washed her hair for her. These were nice, clean, sanitized, animals who even wore gloves while washing her hair!!

Oh the fun we will have making fun of her for years to come!!

Alright, if you have gotten this far you're brave enough to see the photo!



Now do you see why I needed to drive down there and take care of my mommy?? Poor Woman!

post signature

4 comments:

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Holy cow...she had better be on some good drugs.

YIKES...that looks INCREDIBLY painful.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam Roberts said...

Sick! I can't believe I looked!!!

Chelle said...

Ewww! I NEVER want to have that done!!!!

Allen Family said...

I scrolled down right past them, but I'm sure that they look very painful!