Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Baby News!

I had another doctor appointment yesterday. It doesn't feel like they should be every two weeks already. This pregnancy has gone by so fast. I think the other kids have kept me so busy I don't have time to think about it!

That is probably why I have not posted much about this little one. He is not forgotten, I promise. I just have so much going on with the other kiddos that I forget to mention when I find new things out about this little guy!

It wont be long, a little over a month, until we get to meet this little man! The doctor has scheduled me to be induced on August 14th! I can't believe it will be that soon!

Oh and since I have gotten a few requests for a belly shot, I guess I will try to get a picture soon and post one.

Beware, my belly is HUGE!



post signature

6 comments:

Tasha said...

YEA! That's so cool! I'm so excited for Baby C (is his name a secret to anyone - wasn't sure)?

Pam Roberts said...

I'm so excited that I can be there!!!!!!

Jenni McCarty said...

I can't wait to see pics of your newest addition. You make some super cute babies. I also can't wait to see what "C" name you came up with.

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

It seems like yesterday you announced you were prego. I can't believe it's only a month away!

And holy cow...the tie dye??? You are either the BEST babysitter in the world, or those pregnancy hormones have really done something to your brain! You are one brave woman!

Lisa said...

I can't believe its so soon! Sounds like being preggo with kids is no problem for you... I know that last month was rough for me. Hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

So much to get caught up on! I'm so excited that they scheduled your induction!! And, I swear that Cody and Cade have both matured so much since we left. Glad to hear you guys are all well!