Saturday, July 26, 2008

Catching Up

I have a lot of catching up to do! The trip to Houston kind of threw me off a bit. I just uploaded all the pictures from my camera and realized I still had pictures from the 4th of July I have not even posted. So I am going to try and catch up on everything we have been up to this month.


The 4th of July for starters...

We went with my mom (prior to knee surgery obviously), Aunt Chandler, and Shelby to meet some friends to watch the local fireworks.


Cody waiting for the fireworks to start...not too happy I am taking his picture



Cade taking a break from all the playing. I told him to say "cheese" and this is what I got!



He was more interested in the watermelon than playing...big surprise there!!



Tristin and Cody toasting "cheers" during the fireworks



Daddy and Cade watching the fireworks



The kids watching the show



It was the very next week when the boys and I took the trip to Houston to be with my mom. I wasn't with the boys much but I did get to slip away and go to Market Street with Pam, Tasha, Chandler and the boys for dinner one night. The boys had a great time and got to play in the fountains after dinner!


Cade loved all the bright colors



The boys would wait for the water to shoot up



Sometimes it caught them by surprise!



He didn't even mind the water splashing him in the face



Cody, on the other hand, didn't let the water go near his face



I had to leave shortly after they played in the water to go back to the hospital for awhile. Aunt Pammy took Aunt Chandler and the boys home and made sure they were safe and sound before leaving them. I don't think it was long before they passed out. When I came home, this is what I found...


The next day I had to leave the boys with Uncle Jonathan and when I returned I found them passed out again.


But this time, it was three in the afternoon and the boys were still wearing their jammies. If you notice Cody still has a diaper on. He only has to wear a diaper at night which means Uncle Jonathan never took it off of him! Gotta love guy babysitters!

That pretty much catches us up for the most part. Since we have been back we haven't done too much. I have been in a lot of pain the past couple days and I am exhausted. It's time for this baby to come out!!


post signature

4 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

I'm so glad I got the see you guys and was able to help out a little. Anything for my Smashly!! I'll see you VERY soon to meet your new little guy. Can't wait!!

Lisa said...

You have been so busy. You better slow down and enjoy these last handful of days before the new little man comes out to play. Speaking of... we still need preggo pics :) I'm sure you are cute... plus its fun to look back at and say "wow was I big"... at least that is what I say about me.

Jenni McCarty said...

I can't wait to see pics of your newest addition. At least you're almost done...I still have another 5 months or so. It is moving along so slowly.

Tasha said...

Love the pics, and don't worry, I'll post the pic of the 3 of us girls on my blog b/c you are a pretty pregnant girl! Hope your pain is better...