Friday, July 04, 2008

Tie Dye

The kids are getting a little burnt out on swimming since we do it nearly every day. I'm getting a little burnt out on doing the same thing over and over again.

So when the kids decided they wanted to tie dye shirts, I agreed. It was easy, took up a lot of time, and best of all, we did it at a friend's house...not mine!!


McKinly, Hope, Laney, Tristin, and Cade painting their shirts



Ty concentrating on dying his shirt



Cody was more interested in playing with his friends



But he did end up with a shirt, thanks to Mommy!


I didn't get any pictures of the finished products but I do have green dye on my hands even three days later!


post signature

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Do you remember at Girl Scout camp (day camp or at Arnold or whatever) how they would always ask us to bring a white shirt for tie-dying? I LOVED it, though mine never really turned out as bright as Cody's looks!