Thursday, December 20, 2007

Off to Chicago

We're leaving tomorrow afternoon to head to Chicago. I will be bringing the laptop so I can try to post as much as possible.

Wish me luck! I will be in the car for 12 hours with FIVE kids. Yes, I count T.J. as a kid. If you have been in the car with him for any amount of time, you'd consider him a kid too!!

Just so you don't go through withdrawals I'll leave you with a few pictures.

McKinly and Cade


Cody helping Cade with his sippy cup


He didn't want me to be taking a picture of him


Cody jumping from the coffee table to the couch
(for some reason, he thinks this is OK)


He looks guilty




post signature

3 comments:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Be safe and try to maintain your sanity as best you can. I should have sent you my tequila cookie recipe. Haha!

Pam Roberts said...

Come here instead!!! Please, please, please!!

kamahiclan said...

My kids love to jump from the coffee table to the couch also! They, too, think it's an acceptable form of exercise! Ugh!!
Have a great trip! I'm glad you're the one who will be in the car for 12 hours, and not me with my clan!