Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Being Lazy

Since it's been so cold and icy outside, we've been pretty lazy the past few days. It's not like we really had any other choice considering we can't really let the kids go play in the ice. An iceball fight would have an extremely different outcome than a snowball fight. With all the kids being cooped up inside, don't think the thought of letting them go outside and try this hasn't crossed my mind. A trip to the emergency room due to a blow to the head seems a little more exciting than sitting around here much longer. Not that I wish any harm to my children at all, it would just give us something to do!

Cade has been sleeping like a champ the past couple of days. His naps have ranged from 2 1/2 hours to up to 4 hours in the afternoons. I guess it might have something to do with the cold weather. It's nice and cozy in his room, who wouldn't want to stay in there as long as possible? His nighttime routine has stayed the same even with his long naps. He goes to bed around 7:30pm and doesn't wake up till around 9:00am.

His favorite place to fall asleep is on his Daddy though. I have tried to let him fall asleep on me but as soon as he sees his daddy, he crawls off of me and onto T.J.'s chest! So unfair.



The kids finally got to go back to school today but ANOTHER winter storm is supposed to come through as early as Friday. Hopefully that one will just bring snow. I can handle snow, I can still do things in snow.

post signature

4 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Those Daddy shots are adorable!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

You are the LUCKIEST mom that you have such a great sleeper. I'm lucky if I get 10-11 hours of sleep out of mine and that's with NO naps! Even when they were tiny, they never slept like that! WOW! That's awesome!

Lisa said...

You should be lazy! Shoot it is safer than being out on the roads. Love the daddy pics. Very cute!

kamahiclan said...

Priceless pictures! I love the pictures I have of my kids cuddling with their daddy!