Monday, December 31, 2007

I don't think I asked Santa for THIS!!


I am a firm believer in birth control. In fact, I LOVE birth control. It has always been a friend of mine. Until now! I must have made it angry or something. Maybe I brushed my teeth first before taking my pill one morning and it got jealous. Either way, we have one more on the way!

I think God has picked me to repopulate the Earth. He figured this was his last chance because T.J. has an appointment NEXT MONTH to begin the processes of getting fixed.

After this one, I think I am going to get fixed as well. Obviously birth control doesn't work for us so T.J. getting a vasectomy isn't a for sure thing either.

We were definitely surprised. This wasn't a planned pregnancy AT ALL! We figured I was pregnant though because I was late and I am NEVER late when I'm on the pill. I have never had a problem with the pill until now. The only difference is I started taking a generic brand. I guess you get what you pay for.

If you have spare time and would like to pray for me...please do. I will have a three year old, an 18 month old, and a newborn at the same time. I'm sure this one will be a boy as well. It seems like I'm pretty good at making those. Although, a girl would be nice if you want to add that to your prayers!

post signature

4 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

A very excited Aunt Pammy here! Congratulations, and I'll send lots of prayers your way. What a blessing?!?

kamahiclan said...

Whoa! Been there, done that! Congratulations! My triplets were only 10 months old when my number four surprisingly came to be!

You can do it! PATIENCE is what I'll pray for for you!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

OMG!!!!!!!!

Girl! If you're happy, I'm happy, but I don't envy you right now!

Bless you!!!

We don't use birth control at all, never have. So it's a wonder we only have 2 kids. But I'm contemplating Dr. Snipit too!

Lisa said...

OMG!! How very exciting although surprising. I was just catching up on all the reading I've missed and had to stop by. You are gonna do great. And shoot after 4 kids what is one more, right?! :)

Enjoy every minute!