Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

I woke up Wednesday morning and, being the awesome mom and aunt that I am (no one said that? Oh, it must just be me), I made green eggs, biscuits with green gravy, and green milk for the kiddos.


Now, doesn't that look delicious!?!



Well, the kids thought so at least...



We went downtown for St. Patty's Day. Since we went at noon, not much was happening, but the kids had a great time dancing and running around and the green beer tastes just as good at noon as it does at night.


I'm green, are you?



Cole and our little friend Connor in our green wagon
(we're not nearly that festive, it was just a coincidence)



What a handsome guy



Um, something's a little wrong with this picture...

Cole, Shelby, Meghan, and Darby


Cade showing off his dancing skills.




That's a mighty big turkey leg for such a little girl!

Meghan chowing down on her turkey leg


The girls with their shamrock headbands

Meghan, Chandler, Shelby, and McKinly


All that dancing sure wore Cade out. The dirty ground looked like a good spot for a cat nap I guess!


The older girls babysat the little kids that night and Leslie, TJ and I went out with some friends. Let's just say TJ does not do the best Frank Sinatra when singing karaoke...

No comments: