Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Future President

I think I have mentioned before that Cody is really into his presidents. Ever since they talked about them at school the week of President's Day, Cody has wanted to learn more about them.

This has been hanging on the wall at school. It just came home today in his folder.

His teacher said all the other ones were about things for themselves (If I were president, I would make sure I had a lot of toys, etc.).

My son's was about making everyone else happy!

That's my boy!

Here's to our future president! The first president everyone is going to like because his mama wont put up with anyone talking bad about him!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Can you hurry up and get him into office, because the current one we have isn't working out to well. hehe

{hope I didn't offend}

I had to stop by your blog because I saw your amazingly beautiful kids in the banner & had to stop.