Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Flat Stanley's Spring Break trip

Flat Stanley went to New York City over Spring Break.

Here is the note he sent to Cody:

Dear Cody,
I had so much fun in New York City! I got to ride in a cab, on a subway, and did LOTS of walking around the city. I stayed in a hotel in Times Square, and I got to see some really cool things while I was there. Pam took me to FAO Schwarz to play, Central Park, to the Statue of Liberty, and the top of the Empire State Building! She even let me take my picture with a Statue of Liberty street performer. My favorite part of the trip was going to a restaurant called Serendipity to have some Frozen Hot Chocolate. Thanks so much for letting me visit such a cool city! I can't wait for my trip to Disney World!
Love,
Flat Stanley

Along with the pictures from his adventures...


On the subway



At Central Park



Playing at FAO Schwarz








Statue of Liberty Green M&M!



At Serendipity for some frozen hot chocolate



Flat Stanley with the Statue of Liberty



What's cooler than getting your picture taken with a street performer?


Thanks Aunt Pammie, Cody said Stanley had a great time and that he can't wait to go to Disney World with you this month!

More of Stanley's adventures in other places to come!

If you're feeling left out and would like to take Stanley some place cool, just let me know. Cody is all about coloring him to fit where he is going to visit!

2 comments:

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Dang...Stanley sure is lucky. I tried to get Pammie to take me to New York and she wouldn't go for it.

Can't wait to travel with Stanley at Disney! I'm sure he'll come back with plenty of good stories.

Unknown said...

Hey we are going to Cabo in May to do some deep sea fishing! I should be able to get some good pics of sail fish or something!

courtneynpalmer@yahoo.com