Monday, March 08, 2010

Sickies

We've been sick and it sucks!

And by "we" I mean TJ and me. The kids have been bouncing off the walls. What else would you do if your parents were too tired to chase you around and tell you what to do?

TJ's only lasted a few days and he had a lot more energy than I did, but that's not saying much. A snail had a lot more energy than I did...and could probably move faster too.

Even though I was out of it, the fun didn't stop.

Friday night my dad, step-mom and little brother came to town. They were coming to see a show my other little brother was doing in College. Since he graduates in April, this is the last year they could come. We had an awesome visit even though I had to leave the room every time they started cooking. The smell of food did not go over well with me.

No, I am NOT pregnant. I promise...I think! ;)

On Saturday night I started feeling better and was able to show Claydough I was still strong enough to play "airplane" with him. We'll see if he ever doubts me again. But for some reason, he wouldn't let me have a turn...


The boys and McKinly love when Uncle Claydough is here!




We just hate when he has to leave :(

Here we are on Monday and I'm still feeling crummy. The boys are wild as ever because it's raining and they're stuck inside. Already today Cade has gotten stuck on top of Cody's dresser (I have no idea how he got up there) and Cole has broken Cody's piggy bank all over the kitchen floor! Sometimes I wish I could call in sick to work...

1 comment:

Lori Anderson said...

I hope you're feeling better today! I found your blog through BlogFrog. It looks like you've got a beautiful family (and full hands :)) Keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing you around the community. :)
All the Best,
Lori Anderson (BlogFrog)