Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Six Weeks Old

Tomorrow Cole will be six weeks old. I can't believe it was six weeks ago that we got to meet my handsome little man. I don't know if it's because I have had three children in four short years, but Cole is the easiest baby.

He is content just laying on his boppy pillow looking around or even taking his naps. He fusses a little when he starts to get hungry but once I feed him, he's back to being his perfect little self. At night, he falls asleep around nine, I wake him at eleven to give him his bottle, then he goes right back to sleep and wakes up again between 7 and 8 the next morning! I couldn't ask for a better little guy. He has made this whole "three kids under the age of four" thing a breeze! If all babies were like this, I'd recommend it to everyone!

People keep telling me to give it time, he wont always be this easy going. However, Cody and Cade both were pretty easy going as well and unless they're sick, they don't give me all that much trouble. (I say that as Cade is whining at my feet because he wants me to hold him but that is because the poor guy doesn't feel well).

The boys love their little brother and I can't picture our life without him.


post signature

4 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

You always tell such great stories on your blog, Ash. They never fail to make me smile and get me excited about my OWN future children someday. :-)

Pam Roberts said...

Wow! 6 weeks already? That's crazy how fast the time went! He's just as precious as ever. I miss the little guy...

Tasha said...

I think he looks so much like you... :-) TOO CUTE!!!

Lisa said...

Awwww... you are making me want a little boy :)