Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Bet

T.J. and I make friendly bets all the time. I just lost a bet to him a few weeks ago and he has yet to let me forget. He is thinking he is going to win our most recent bet as well.

Most people know our four oldest children all have blue eyes. Some brighter than others but blue nonetheless. What some people don't know is both Cathy (McKinly and Ty's mom) and I have brown eyes. Brown eyes are supposed to be dominant. T.J. just has really strong genes and has given his blue eyes to all of his children.


McKinly



Ty




Cody



Cade


Just to make things interesting, I have told him Cole will have brown eyes. T.J. strongly disagrees but I just think, at some point, the trend has to end. Since Cole is our last child, I have told T.J. he will be the one to have the brown eyes.

What do you think?? Is there a chance Cole will have an eye color other than blue or will T.J.'s genes hold out once again??


Don't tell my husband, but I really do hope Cole's eyes are blue...it's a much prettier color than brown. However, I do like to be right...it's a toss up!


post signature

No comments: