Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cade's First Haircut

Cade's hair was getting out of control. It's not that it was extremely long but when people started joking that he had a comb over (he's not bald on top, his hair was just long enough to comb to the side) I decided it was time to get a little trim.

He hated it at first. Wanted NO part of it.

Until they handed him a sucker.


Once the newness of the sucker wore off, he hated it again.


Even though it was a bigger ordeal than we had wanted, he sure came out of it looking like a little man!

I forgot my camera at home so these cell phone pictures will have to suffice.



post signature

2 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Love the shoes!

Vicki J. Dooly said...

OH my gosh too funny! I love how he was a multi-tasker and was able to cry while still sucking on his sucker - rock on! :-)