Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Actually, he's more of a Prince but that's not the point. I just want it to be known, that on this day, at the age of 4 weeks and 5 days old...

Cole slept ALL.NIGHT.LONG!!!


I know it's not something that will happen every night, but it's a start! He has now been sleeping for a full nine hours and he's still fast asleep!

After I made sure he was still breathing (because let's face it, it's a little scary the first time you wake up and realize the baby never woke up) I text messaged a few people to let them know.

Um yeah, sorry to those I might have woken up with news that could have waited but I'm just not that nice!

Oh, and the picture above is not a picture from last night. First of all, I wouldn't let him sleep all night like that and second, I'm not taking the chance of the flash waking him up!


post signature

6 comments:

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Sounds like a keeper to me!!!!

Tasha said...

GREAT NEWS! So excited for you guys... what a little man!

Jenni McCarty said...

YEA!!!! Thats a big achievement. I hope Jovi does the same once she arrives. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she does, and that Cole continues to be a great sleeper.

Pam Roberts said...

Congrats on the full night's sleep Cole and Mommy!!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

WOWSERS! That's something to be happy about!!!

What an insanely cute little fella!

Anonymous said...

That's because he is like his cousins and likes to sleep! He would've slept through the night sooner if his Aunt Leslie were able to be with him!!!!!