Thursday, September 04, 2008

Circle of toes

Friday, August 15th was not the best day for me. I was supposed to meet my baby that day and my sister, Leslie and her family were all supposed to be here to greet Cole the day he was born. Aunt Pammy was flying in that night to meet him as well.

We all know that plan didn't pan out and we had to enjoy the weekend with each other but without a baby. My husband wanted to do whatever it took to make me happy since he knew I was having a crappy day...to put it lightly!

So, what would be better than to leave the kids with him and BRENT, the best brother-in-law in the world, while the rest of us headed out to get our toes done. The five of us pretty much took over the whole place but we left with the most beautiful toes...don't you think??


Clockwise: Me with the jeans, Aunt Pammy, McKinly, Shelby, and Aunt Leslie

Seriously, Leslie and Shelby...get some sun on those feet!!

*I finally posted the toe picture, are you happy now Leslie??*

post signature

2 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Anything to make my Ashley smile!! Actually worked out well with me getting to see you guys TWO times :)

Jenni McCarty said...

Aaaaw...girl moments are so much fun. I miss my girl moments. It stinks living out-of-state from everybody else, but I love it here too. I wish I got to see my gals more than once a year, if that. At least, you get to see your fam and friends more often living in OK.