Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Prom

This past weekend TJ took me on a date...to prom.

He had never gone to prom before (as a teacher) and wanted to give it a try.  I wanted to get all dressed up and get out just the two of us.

We even went out to dinner before the dance.

It was actually a nice evening despite the fact I was attending prom at the age of 28!  We got dressed up, had a nice dinner, enjoyed some adult conversation, and even met up with some friends after for our own little "after prom party".




I'd go to prom again if it means good food and a night out alone...

By the way, I curled my hair four times before we left and it still ended up that straight!!

7 comments:

Tasha said...

So fun and beautiful - I love that you guys got to go!!!

The Adkins Family said...

Love it! You look GREAT and sounds like a great night.

Pam Roberts said...

ahhhh... prom. Good times!

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Just realized the people who have commented are people who were in our original prom group (I know it's Kim leaving the comments but Blair is in the picture)! 10 years later...

Vicki J. Dooly said...

You guys looked FABULOUS! Glad it was fun! :-)

Vicki J. Dooly said...

You guys looked FABULOUS! Glad it was fun! :-)

Kyle and Cortney said...

Glad you had a good time. You guys look great!