Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I'm horrible, I know!

I know I promised lots of pictures and then I never posted them.  I also promised I'd mail out the other half of the Valentine's Day cards and they're still sitting next to me...without stamps.  I also had this great idea to get the boys Easter clothes, take pictures, turn those into cards, and get them mailed out.  I've gotten as far as getting the clothes but that's about it.

Needless to say, we've been busy.  We have had doctors appointments, sickness, doctors appointments, family, doctors appointments, more family, and more doctors appointments.  Cody had to go to the ENT and although his ears look great, we're waiting on the results of his adenoids.  Cade had his appointment with his GI doctor and I'm not quite ready to talk about those results.  I think I need to wait until his blood work comes back to tell more about the life changes that will have to be made around here.

I promise I will update more as soon as I get a chance.  I have tons of pictures to post and stories to tell, but for now I'll leave you with this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ON FRIDAY!!!

4 comments:

Kyle and Cortney said...

I hope everything is ok with Cade. Hopefully it's something you can control through diet? We're thinking of you guys and are looking forward to seeing you in a month :)

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday!

Yuck for all the doctors' appointments. I hope everyone there is feeling better soon!

Elizabeth said...

PS. Not horrible, just busy! Blogs are fun until you get behind and they suddenly begin to feel like a burden!

Chelle said...

I know you've got a lot on your plate....we'll all be here when you're ready to talk about it. Happy B-day to you tomorrow!