Friday, April 10, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good:  I am starting to look forward to Cody's surgery.  He is just miserable and he his starting to mumble when he talks because of all the swelling and build up.  A little graphic, I know...but true.

The Bad:  Our insurance sucks!!  We have never had anything majorly wrong with us so we have never realized just how bad the teacher's insurance is!  It's great for regular check ups and the occasional sickness, but when you actually really need them...they screw you!

The Ugly:  Cody's surgery is going to cost us big time!

I will do anything to make this little guy feel better, even if I'll be paying medical bills for a very long time!

1 comment:

Kyle and Cortney said...

Sorry to hear that you guys are getting screwed. We TOTALLY feel your pain on the crappy insurance! I hope it doesn't end up costing you too much, and at least Cody will feel better!