Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Scuba Steve Update

I think we might have to put Scuba Steve down. It is a sad day in our house, but I believe Scuba Steve has had about enough his little plastic body can take! Cody was able to handle playing with him without his head, but now he lost one of his legs too.

All Scuba Steve is good for is to sit with Cody when he watches TV. Poor Cody hasn't realized watching TV isn't doing anything for little Scuba Steve because he can't see or hear. Have I mentioned he doesn't have a head?

I blame myself really. It's my fault for letting him get attached to a cheap toy like that. I mean the whole set, whales and all, was only five bucks. So, if there is anyone out there who comes across a scuba diver who is worthy enough to be considered Scuba Steve 2, let me know. Or pick it up for the little guy for Christmas. You just might help him make a new best friend!


3 comments:

Jenni McCarty said...

Poor Steve!

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Awwww that's the saddest thing I've heard all day! I'll be on the lookout for a replacement. :-)

Pam Roberts said...

I'm on it!!