Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2 Months Old

Yesterday Cole turned two months old. The time is going by way too fast and I want him to just stay little (now that he's sleeping through the night).

He is so happy. If you talk to him, he'll just smile and make cooing sounds like he's trying to talk back. He is a perfect little baby.


His eye is finally starting to get better. We have gone two whole nights without him waking up with bright green junk covering his left eye. I guess it is something he just has to outgrow.



I only have one complaint...the kid pees more than any child I know. Almost every night, he leaks through his clothes. I have tried bigger diapers but his legs are so skinny it just goes out the side. Since he does sleep through the night, I can't change him in the middle of the night (I'm not about to wake up if I don't have to). I do change him at 11pm but then by 7am, he's soaking wet! However, if that's all I have to complain about then I'll take it!

We went to the doctor today and here are some of his stats:

Weight: 11lbs. 9 oz. (50%)
Height: 24 in. (90%)

He's tall and skinny!

The poor baby got four shots and screamed harder than I have ever seen him cry! Poor little guy, he didn't even know it was coming :(


I will post pictures from our trip to Houston as soon as I get them off my camera. We had a great time and I can't wait to go back for Christmas!



2 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

Lots of fun! Time does go by tooooo fast! I'm sure you've already tried the Huggies Overnight diapers? Premium work really well, also. Anderson was the same way because he drank 3-4 bottles a night.

Pam Roberts said...

Come back!!!