Monday, October 27, 2008

The Hat

Saturday morning I had to run to Old Navy to pick something up and while we were in there, Cade found a little hat he just had to have. He put it on his head and would not take it off. The sales lady even had to scan it while it was on his head in order for him not to scream.

He wore the hat everywhere we went and I have to admit, he looked pretty cute!


Eating snacks at sissy's volleyball game



watching Sissy serve the ball



Playing with toys



He even wore it to Laney's birthday party



"you really think you're gonna get me to take it off??"



Just relaxin' at the party


Then again, today, he wanted the hat back on. I think I will have to get him a few more because he gets so excited when he gets to wear it...what a goober!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Haha! He's so cute! He reminds me of the commercial for a washing machine with a steam cleaning cycle.

Now can he please come over here and talk to Charlotte about wearing hats? She could use some pointers.

Jenni McCarty said...

He looks SOOOOO COOL! Ha Ha. That's cute.
I guess I forgive you for not being at the shower. Your hands are little bit full, I GUESS. HA HA.
Maybe some other time.

ThePoeFam said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Look like you have some precious little dressers as well! :) ... Those two little shirts are from Target! Gotta love it...$6.99, I think! :)

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Dude...sometimes you just feel like a hat! Did it get cold up there already? Maybe his little "noggin" was chilly??? LOL!

Anonymous said...

We bought the same hat for Evan this weekend and Kyle told me about Cade! I'll have to get a pic of him for you. He has the matching fleece too :)

The Adkins Family said...

He's such a goof. Blair noticed that he was totally cheesing it up when I was trying to get Ehren to smile. He'll actually stop, smile and pose, but we do take a bunch of pics! You guys doing okay? We are loving your Halloween costumes!