Sunday, May 04, 2008

C is for Cookie

I need your help! I think we have decided to go with a "C" name again for our last bundle of joy. I figure since it is a boy it should go with the Cody and Cade theme! I know Ty's name starts with a "T" and that kind of throws things off but hey, as rude as it was, they didn't involve me in the name decision for him...hard to believe I know :)

We have a couple names picked out, one we are pretty set on but I don't want to make any final decisions until I hear what all is out there. We will even consider "K" names too! So, any help and that would be great! I would like it to be 4 letters too but I also know I can't be too picky!

So there you go, that's how the game is played!! Plus, if we decide to choose the name you came up with then there might even be something in it for you!



post signature

11 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Carter, Cole...

I do realize that Carter is 6 letters :)

Kelly said...

Cooper, Conner, Callen, Calahan, Cash, Chris............

Lisa said...

Only 4 letters ... that is tough...

Cole
Cade
Cale


Other non-4 letter names that I like...
Carter (this was going to our boy name)
Caleb
Chandler
Cooper
Camden

Anonymous said...

How about these 4 letter names: Chas, Chad, Cohn, Cain, Cary, Cane or you can think about Cam or Carson...

Lisa said...

Ashley,
HAHA! I'm loosing my mind! I know you have a son named Cade and another named Cody... I'm not sure what I was thinking. I have seriously lost my mind since I've had my second! :)

Anonymous said...

Four letter C names....this took some time on a couple websites for you. Here's what I came up with:

Chad
Chip
Cris
Chet
Clay
Coby
Colt
Cole
Cory
Curt
Case

Pam Roberts said...

Cory, Colin, Conner

Tasha said...

You have a lot of good ones listed here... Curt votes for Curt :-) haha, and I still maintain my vote for Cash. I mean can we ask for a hotter, future football star name? Really?

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

No one has said CONE? Hmmm...well I'm throwing it out there.

Homegrown Tribe said...

names oh names... it's so hard to pick the right name. At least for us. :) i love Kale/Cale Cane/Kane.


brittany

Jenni McCarty said...

How about Kyle...That way you've got the KO, KI, KA sounds going...it'll be easier when you're having to yell at them, ha ha. Although I'm sure you never do that cause your little ones are so perfect.