Friday, March 21, 2008

We're Still Alive

It's been awhile and I have TONS of pictures! However, we have been so busy that by the time we get back to my mom's at night, I'm way too tired to post anything. I will catch up eventually and you'll get to see everything we have done this week.

I only get one more day here with my family so I will spend as much time with them as possible. I will miss them too much when we leave so I'm taking advantage of every moment with them.

My husband is even starting to feel neglected. I think I even caught him pouting the other day because I have spent so much time with everyone else and he is getting a little jealous. I keep trying to tell him if we just lived here then I wouldn't have to spend every waking moment with my family. I think the fact he doesn't get time with me here is hurting my chances of ever moving back.

As soon as I get the pictures uploaded you'll be able to see more photos then you ever wanted!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.