Sunday, March 16, 2008

So much to do, so little time

We made it safe and sound. We arrived late Friday night but it was worth it in order to have all day Saturday to spend with friends and family.

Yesterday afternoon we took the boys to a local church where they were having their Easter Egg Hunt and games. This wasn't our church but the cool thing is, it was the church my family attended when I was a baby. I was christened at this church.

Aunt Pammy met us up there so we would get to see her before she left on her trip to the Bahamas! Cade was extremely happy to see her because she carried him around and didn't make him sit in his stroller like I do!


Cody didn't know what to do about the heat, it was hot!! Gotta love Texas!


Cody actually enjoyed seeing the Easter Bunny this year. He usually runs screaming in the opposite direction!

At the egg hunt, Uncle Claydough helped Cody find all his eggs


Cade was happy just playing with the one egg he found


Needless to say, the boys had a great first day. You can tell they're already worn out...Cade didn't wake up until 11 am this morning!!

*sorry about the spacing issues, for some reason blogger has decided to have a mind of its own tonight and space where it wants to*

post signature

2 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

I had fun at the egg hunt. Thanks for hanging out with me while I packed too! I'm glad I got to see you guys. Have a great Spring Break.

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys are having fun in The woodlands.

Hey... when do you find out the sex of the baby? Is it soon? I'm loosing track of time these days!