Saturday, March 08, 2008

Volleyball, Soccer, and Baseball

McKinly played her first Volleyball game Saturday morning. She has never played before so we were not really sure what to expect. She has played a few times with my nieces in their backyard but we had never really seen her on a full volleyball court.

She did great though. And I'm not just saying that because she's my kid. I have proof! I couldn't get over how well she did. She scored four points for her team in the game.

Here is a video of her serving. She scored two points here!




After McKinly's volleyball game, we headed over to Ty's soccer game. This was his second game of the spring season and it was FREEZING! I'm not kidding you! Cody's poor lips were turning blue.


Cade fell asleep buried in T.J.'s jacket



When T.J. couldn't hold him any longer, Cade curled up and fell back to sleep with McKinly


Poor Ty had to play soccer with his jersey over his sweatshirt. At least he got to run around and stay warm.

After we about froze to death, we came home and put Cade down for a real nap and Cody and I headed over to his baseball practice.


Cody hitting the ball



Running the bases


This is how our Saturdays will be for the next couple months...except this Saturday because we're headed to Houston!




post signature

1 comment:

kamahiclan said...

You have quite the hectic sports schedule!!! I'll never complain again about my one child and her t-ball practices!