Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Saturday: Our Easter

Since we were leaving to drive back on Sunday, we decided to do our Easter celebration on Saturday. We didn't want the kids to have to wake up, get their Easter baskets and then have to pack up and drive six hours before ever getting to play with their goodies.


Their Baskets



Cody checking out the goods



Cade



Look at all those eggs!



Cody



Cade spotted one up high



Excited to find one on the waterfall



Cade was more interested in the dog's water bowl



Since McKinly and Ty weren't with us for Easter this year, Cody got to have all the eggs to himself. His Easter basket was overflowing.



Looking nice in their Easter clothes!



Cody



Cade



Then that was it, the next day we packed up and headed back home. I wont lie, I hate leaving. I get very sad and start thinking of the next possible chance I get to go back. I guess it gives me something to look forward to.

post signature

No comments: