Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We're ready for school to start

We've found their classrooms, met their teachers, and turned in all their supplies! We are ready for school to start on Monday!

Cody loved walking in a big school and led the way the whole time telling everyone it was his school. Maybe it's time to start him in a Mother's Day Out program.

Oh, and I just picked up their backpacks from the embroidery place where I had their names put on them! I know Cody and Cade aren't going to school, but I went ahead and had their names put on their backpacks as well.

click picture to enlarge in order to see their names



Only 5 more days until school starts!!!


post signature

1 comment:

Pam Roberts said...

Not that you're counting down the days or anything....haha! I love the stylish backpacks. (Tell McKinly that I wore my jeans just like that to the aquarium today). I hope school gets off to a smooth start for everybody.