Saturday, August 25, 2007

Our Surprise Visitors

On Thursday night, we were greeted with some surprise visitors! My step-mom, Kathie and my little brother, Clay were driving back from Utah and decided to stay with us the night before driving back to Texas. We even talked them into staying another night even though I didn't have to do much convincing.

McKinly and my little brother are the exact same age so it's fun to see them around one another. They have always got along really well.

McKinly and her "Uncle" Clay


McKinly and Clay feeding the ducks


Uncle Clay reading Cody a book


Cade wearing McKinly's headband


I'm glad they got to spend a couple nights with us because the kids LOVED them being here. McKinly needed it after a tough week at school. Although, she has met a few new girls and is starting to get used to her new school. I wouldn't quite say she likes it right now, but at least we're progressing. She had two tests on Friday and did very well on both of them so as of now, this change isn't affecting her school work. I am very proud of her, she has been trying to focus on all the positives right now.




post signature

1 comment:

Pam Roberts said...

How exciting!! I can't believe that Clay is so grown up. Looks like everyone had a great visit.