Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend Fun

This weekend, the weather was perfect. The boys got to play outside all weekend which was great because my house actually got to stay clean for more than five minutes!


Boys and their trucks



My little man walking



I guess he needed a little break



Cody fixing the wheels on his truck



Later that afternoon, we headed over to "grammy's" surprise 70th birthday party!
(Grammy is Laney's Grandma but the boys call her Grammy too! She loves it!)

I bought the boys a bubble machine to keep them entertained at the party and the kids stayed busy for hours!


Cade loved them


He tried catching them



Cody had fun trying to pop as many as he could



Then someone yelled "cake" and the kids left the bubble machine all alone



after they ate, they were back for more!


Sunday we had another birthday party and then Sunday dinner with my brothers. By Sunday night I was hurting pretty bad being on my feet all weekend but it was worth it.

post signature

2 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Cade looks like such a big boy walking!!

Tasha said...

Too cute - I love the pics with the bubbles!