Monday, April 14, 2008

It's A....

I don't know what sex the baby is yet but we find out Thursday. Hopefully, if the baby cooperates! Part of me doesn't want to find out this time but I know the suspense will kill me so I'll have the ultrasound tech tell me!

Pray that it's healthy! McKinly will be going with me but that scares me a little because she wants it to be a girl so bad, I just don't want to see her face if they tell her it's another brother. The poor girl has three already, she just wants a sister so bad!

post signature

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Lots of prayers for a healthy baby. I can't believe its already time to find out!! That is fun that McKinley is going with you... I'm sure that is special for you guys even if you do have another boy :) But I'll be sending some of our girl luck to you!

Pam Roberts said...

So fun!! Call me right away when you find out (or on the way home), but I'll be waiting!

Anonymous said...

Can't WAIT to find out!!!!!!! What do YOU think it is, Ashley? I have my theories...how a boy pregnancy AFTER a boy pregnancy is...and of course how a girl after a boy is. How have you felt with all your pregnancies? I'd love to know!!! And, can't wait to find out!!!