Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday McKinly

We went to Sumo for McKinly's birthday dinner. It's a Japanese Steakhouse and one of our favorite places to go. If you've been reading this blog for a little while, you'll remember the last time we went there.

This was actually Ty's first time to ever go. He is going through a stage where he's really picky about what he eats so he has never wanted to go before now. He did pretty well, didn't eat as much as Cody but I don't think anyone can eat as much as he can at this place!!


Everyone watching him make an "eggroll"



The Birthday Girl trying to catch a piece of egg


Cody's turn to try and catch it. This is his favorite part.


Ty wouldn't try it because he doesn't like eggs, that's why I don't have a picture of him attempting it.

I do, however, have a picture of Daddy showing off by moving away from the table to try and catch a long distance one. The egg didn't make it.


My little man using his chopsticks. Have I mentioned how much he eats here??


Last but not least, the beautiful Birthday Girl!


We hope you enjoyed your dinner baby girl!


post signature

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love places like that... we have one just around the corner from our new house! I can't wait to eat there.

Lisa said...

I love places like that... we have one just around the corner from our new house! I can't wait to eat there.

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Mmmm....that sounds so yummy!

Happy Birthday McKinley!