Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Guess who hasn't had an accident in 3 days??

That's right, Cody has been doing this potty training thing like a pro! We had two days where he had a few accidents and that was it.

A few months ago we tried potty training him and he was deathly afraid of the toilet. He screamed every time he sat on it. We didn't push the issue because we were going to be traveling so much over the holidays. Now that we're back and we found out another baby is on the way, we figured now was as good a time as any.

He has done awesome. I don't even have to remind him when to go, he just tells me when he's ready. He gets very excited when he uses his potty. I'm getting a little sick of the song it plays, but hey, it makes him happy.

He is still in diapers for naps and when he goes to bed at night but as far as the daytime goes, I think he's got it down!

post signature

4 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Way to go Cody!! And... Aunt Pammy hasn't had an accident in 3 days either!!!!!

Lisa said...

YEAH!!! That is awesome! I hope potty training goes that easily for us.

Tasha said...

What a big boy!!! So exciting and I'd love to hear the potty song - LOL! So proud...

kamahiclan said...

What a great achievement! I remember dreading the thought of potty-training, but when they're ready-they're ready.

Great job!