Monday, January 14, 2008

Exhausted

Exhausted doesn't even describe how I'm feeling right now. I walk around like a zombie. I get plenty of sleep at night yet it still doesn't seem to be enough. I sometimes feel like I shouldn't even drive the kids to school for fear I will fall asleep behind the wheel. I wake up every morning and start counting down the minutes until the kids go down for their naps so I can rest. If I make it nine whole months without falling into a deep coma, it will be a miracle.

I went to a movie with my friend Susan Sunday afternoon and I kept dozing off. I mean, come on, two hours in a dark room without kids hanging all over me. It was the perfect opportunity for a long nap.

I did find the energy to take Cody to the Science Museum on Saturday but those pictures are on my friend's camera. I'll post those as soon as I get them from her.

Well, it's 8:30 and I'm going to go get in bed. It's way past my bed time.

post signature

6 comments:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Yuckaroo! I don't envy you one bit right now! I hate that feeling! I'm feeling that way today and I'm not prego! (At least I don't think I am!)

Pam Roberts said...

Hang in there Ash!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I all too well remember those days...when 8:30 was waaaaaay past my bedtime. Oh, the tiredness of pregnancy is SO INTENSE. Just take it one day at a time....inch by inch until bedtime:) You'll make it!

Lisa said...

No fun! Remember it doesn't last too long and you will have more energy soon!

kamahiclan said...

I'm guilty of not only dozing at the theater, I've been known to sleep through the whole show!

Hope you find some energy soon! You're surely going to need it!!!

Allen Family said...

Hey you! I removed your comment from my blog b/c I try not to mention where we live in the blog just in case there are some crazies out around me...which apparently there are with all the alien stuff! No relation to that guy though!!!!