Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year's Eve

My last Holiday post and then I should be all caught up!  I know it shouldn't have taken me this long but things have been crazy around here.  Ty is still playing indoor soccer, Cody started Basketball again, Cade got pretty sick and now Cole came down with the junk as well.  The rest of the kids will probably get it and so will T.J. I'm sure.  He's worse than the kids when he is sick!  I can't get it, I don't have time!

We didn't do much for New Year's Eve.  We took Jen and Shawn out to Cheesecake Factory because they watched Sammy the whole time we were in Texas.  After that, we just hung out at their house until midnight and then headed home.  

I know, fun huh??


Cody trying to stay up until Midnight



Cole didn't know what New Year's was but enjoyed it nonetheless.



and Cade, my little party animal. He was a mess, literally! He overloaded on junk food and was jumping off the walls like crazy! He partied with everyone else when the clock struck midnight!



but as soon as we got home, he crashed...on his big boy bed!  Cade still sleeps in a crib but that night, he wanted his bed.  He hasn't slept in it since though!



3 comments:

Tasha said...

What a BIG BOY! And Cole already looks older even though I just saw him... dang it!

Lisa said...

Cole looks so big!! Maybe its b/c he is getting more hair... just not such an infant newborn look anymore :(

Cade is such a big boy in his big boy bed!

The Adkins Family said...

Guess a Cougar + an Aggie = a Longhorn?