Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Christmas Day

I know I'm a few weeks behind, but I'm trying to catch up as quick as possible.  

Every Christmas, my mom begs my little brother and I to sleep in.  We're not allowed to wake her up until 7 a.m.  My brother and I both have a hard time sleeping and we're up WAY before 7.  The sad part is, I'm 27 and he's 21.  


Uncle Jonathan waiting at the top of the stairs



The two who were supposed to be the excited ones were still passed out



They just didn't really know what was downstairs waiting for them...



The night before, Cody made Santa some "notes" from all three boys



So Santa left them a note just like it after he ate all his cookies



When the boys finally woke up (after I begged and pleaded
 for them to wake up), they were super excited to see what Santa brought them!


Cody opening his new game




Cade with his new soccer disk




Cade had more fun playing with Daddy's new motorcycle helmet


After we ate lunch and the boys had a nap, we headed over to my dad's house for another round of presents.

Grandpa Buck, Grandma Kathie, and Uncle Clay got us all a Wii for Christmas!  I love it.  I mean, the kids love it :)


Cody really enjoyed playing baseball with Uncle Clay



The boys on Christmas 
(Cole was sleeping and we didn't want to wake him up)

You know you bought your kids too many presents when they ask you to open their last few gifts.  Cody and Cade both asked me to do this.  That's what I get for shopping early, I guess they just ended up with too many presents.  We almost didn't make it home with all of them.

3 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Why does Daddy need a motorcycle helmet??

The Adkins Family said...

Thanks! Cute pics, hope you guys are doing well! Tell Pam to tell her sisters congrats and thanks for the well wishes! So many babies this year!

Tasha said...

I miss you guys... :-(