Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cute video of Cade

I forgot I had taken this video a few weeks ago.  Cade was in a really good mood that night and I thought it was about time I actually caught some of his talking on tape.  He can say pretty much anything you ask him to and he is using three to four word sentences now.  

TJ has always said my kids learned to talk early because they had to in order to get a word in around me!  Whatever the reason, Cody and Cade both learned to talk pretty early, especially for boys.

Cade usually talks non stop but he was really interested in seeing the video on the back of the camera as you will see in the beginning.


 It amazes me all the stuff Cade knows from being around his older siblings.  I have not caught all this on video yet but he can count to seven, sing Take Me Out to the Ball Game, sing his ABC's along with someone, tattle on his older siblings and tell you exactly what they are doing wrong, and so many other things.  If Cade has learned this much already, I wonder how fast Cole will pick it up!

1 comment:

Pam Roberts said...

I can't believe how grown up he is getting!