Friday, May 28, 2010

Wedding Weekend

It's been a long time since I've been on here! We have been busy with the end of school, baseball, Uncle Jon's graduation, Uncle Jon's wedding and TJ and the kids just left on a plane to Chicago about an hour ago.

Last weekend we drove to Houston to watch Uncle Jonathan and the now Aunt Jilli get married!


My niece, Meghan (the flower girl) at the rehearsal



Meghan and Me at the rehearsal



The Fab Four
(Leslie, Chandler, Me, and Jon)



TJ and Me



The kids playing after the wedding



Cole enjoying the reception dinner...or in his case, rock candy



Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Jilli dancing
(sorry so blurry, my mom didn't know how to work my camera)



Cody dancing with Mommy



Cody and Tasha dancing, obviously she has cooler moves than mommy



Holding his sparkler for the bride and groom to run through


We had a very fun weekend, but Cole decided to be a little...how should I put it...BRAT all weekend so it made it a little stressful!

We're headed back down to Texas this weekend since TJ, Cody and McKinly are in Chicago. I'm sure we'll have a ton more pictures to share after that!

No comments: