Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Another Texas Trip

Since TJ got to go to Chicago with McKinly and Cody, I decided to take Cade and Cole south for the weekend to go stay with my brother out in the country.

Fishing, horses, mud, cousins who drive them around on the Gator...heaven to a little boy! Wait, who am I kidding, I was more excited for all that than they were. What can I say, I'm still 5 at heart!

Oh, and Uncle Claydough, Grandma and Grandpa drove up and and stayed the weekend with us too!

As soon as we got there, Uncle Claydough and Chelsi took Cade fishing! My little man was very excited!



Um, I'm waiting...can we go already?



Fishing...



He's figuring it all out



The fish weren't biting as fast as he wanted them to, so he decided to chill on the dock



I love this picture. I think he was talking to Uncle Claydough about something...



Uncle Claydough and Cade on the Gator about to head back from fishing



Cade and MaKenna



That night, Grandpa got out his guitar and started playing...



So Cade decided he needed to join in as well



Taking a little break from playing to roast his marshmallow for some s'mores



Coley enjoying his S'more



Loungin' with Uncle Carl



Brian showed up with his Pony and Cade fell in love...just your size, buddy!

The best part of the night though was when Aunt Pammie drove up to see us!! Too bad she wouldn't take a picture with any of us :(

Next up...Day Two and our horse riding adventure...

3 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Um... hello... you got to see ME too! :) I just won't pose for pictures the way everyone else will!

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

I don't know what you're talking about!! Go back and read it again, you're totally mentioned in there!!!

Pam Roberts said...

Thanks! I feel special now ;)