Monday, May 03, 2010

Jonathan's Graduation

This weekend was awesome! We got to have tons of family in town and best of all, we got to see Uncle Jonathan graduate college!


Funny story...because let's admit it, when my kids are involved something is bound to happen:

So, we are sitting there in the graduation ceremony and I have tons of snacks with me for the little ones to keep them quiet. I gave Cole some Goldfish to keep him quiet during the prayer. Well, just my luck, when it is silent in the entire auditorium, Cole starts gagging on the handful of Goldfish he shoved in his mouth and starts spitting it up back in my hand! Now, I know they're "the snack the smiles back"...I just didn't know they were "the snack that comes BACK up".

Needless to say, I took Cole out and let him run around the hallway while I poked my head through the door in order to see my little brother walk across the stage!

Did I mention he graduated Cum Laude? Well, he did!!

Three of my brothers with Cade and Cole


Cade and Uncle D



After the ceremony, Cole held the door for everyone to come out

Ok, it was propped open, but don't tell the little guy. He was very proud of himself.


Uncle Jonathan and Grandpa Buck...not sure who is goofier?



Cade needed a picture with his Uncle Jonathan!


Have I mentioned how proud we are of you, Jon??

1 comment:

Tasha said...

YEA Jonathan! So excited for his special day, that everyone came in, and that he got the news on his new big boy job! Woohoo! Can't wait to see you soon!!!