Monday, November 02, 2009

Mac and Cheese and a Sunday Story!

Cole has been very determined to be able to eat with a fork.  He wants to be just like the big kids.  The other day I made Halloween Mac and Cheese and he ate the entire meal with his fork.  It only took him an hour, but he got it done!


Getting ready to show me his mad skills...



Concentrating very hard...



Being very careful so it doesn't fall off...



He gets so proud of himself every time...



Every Sunday, my little brother comes over for Sunday dinner.  Like I said before, the boys get very excited for Uncle Jonathan to come over.  The past few Sundays, Uncle Jonathan has been reading them stories before bed.  The boys now call it "Sunday Story Time".  Uncle Jonathan always reads in funny voices and accents.  I have a video of it I'll try to post some time so you can see why they love their Uncle Jonathan so much...

2 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

What a great Uncle your kiddos have!!

Tasha said...

So sweet! Can't wait to see you guys!!!