Tuesday, November 10, 2009

and it starts...

My sweet, adorable one year old has turned into...well, not a sweet and adorable one year old.  Don't get me wrong, he still is an easy going, charming little man...when he wants to be.

His new obsession is granola bars.  He stands at the pantry and says, "ba, ba" (for bar).  If you happen to say no (and God help you, if you do) he lets out an ear piercing, glass shattering scream!  There is no reasoning with him either.  You can try a banana, juice, or even a cookie but he wont have ANY of it!  You can give in and just give him the "ba", but what is that really teaching him?

I have sat there and just let him scream it out, hoping it will stop.  Then again, I have also decided my sanity is worth something, so I give in.  I'll work on the life lessons at a later date...the pounding in my head says to give him the damn thing!


Could you really say no to this guy?





Obviously his daddy can't...notice the granola bar remains all over his shirt and the hat on his head!

No comments: