Saturday, February 25, 2012

Photo Booth Photos

Numerous people have asked me how I made the boys' Photo booth photos (my favorite project so far) so I decided it was time to just post the directions :)



Materials:

34.5" x 11" cut piece of plywood
black spray paint
hot glue gun
Mod Podge glue
paint brush
4 8x10 goofy, black and white photos of your little one (I just put them up against a white wall in my house, worked just fine!)

Steps:

1. After plywood is cut, spray paint the entire piece of wood black. Make sure the entire front and all sides are black, they will be visible.

2. Once the paint is dry, hot glue the pictures directly on the wood in the order you wish.

3. Once the glue is dry, brush Mod Podge over the entire surface. It is best to do multiple coats. It will dry clear and the thicker, the better!

4. once it is dry, find a great spot in your home to hang, then enjoy!!!

Out of all the projects I have done, these get me the most compliments, by far! Plus, they're of really cute boys :)



No comments: