Friday, April 02, 2010

Help!

Cade has not pooped since last Saturday, and I'm not even 100% sure he did then! It's awful, we have tried everything we know to try. It is now to the point where he just screams. One minute he'll be playing, the next he will be doubled over in pain. It's the worst feeling in the world not knowing what to do to help him.

I called the doctor two days ago and told him all that we had done. Once the enema failed, we were at a loss (I know this might be too much information but I don't know what else to do). He told us to try Magnesium Citrate and give him half the jar.

Not only does it taste disgusting and getting a three year old to drink it is nearly impossible, it didn't work! It did get a tiny bit out, but nothing to come close to a full BM!

My baby is just in horrible pain. It makes me feel worthless as a mother. He ends up in bed with us at night, and at least once an hour, he wakes up screaming.

I have a call into the doctor again, but haven't heard back.

If you're the praying type, please pray something happens...and quick! I don't know how much more pain Cade can take!!

No comments: