Sunday, September 06, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Instead of boring you with details, I will just let you enjoy some pictures of our busy last couple of weeks...


Cole got his chair for his 1st birthday to complete the set.



He loves it!



The kids love Frontier City so we have been trying to go as much as possible before it starts getting cold.

Waiting in line...



Cody was excited to get to ride with the big boys.



We went to Norman where the kids got to see TJ's name on a plaque for Gymnastics



We went to Austin for a wedding and the boys had fun staying in a hotel



Nana, Aunt Chandler, Tasha, and Vicki met us up in Austin to see us!!

Cody, Cade, and Vicki



T.J. and Me at the wedding



We also got to visit with my cousin, Robby while we were there...



We have been enjoying the last few visits from the ice cream man



Cade sharing with Coley



The boys enjoying their ice cream



Cade with his skirt.  Snow cones and khaki shorts don't mix!




...and with the start of football season, we threw a party for TJ's birthday and watched the OU game!


We have been extremely busy and our schedule doesn't look like it's calming down anytime soon.

Cody has already had two baseball games this season, Ty takes tennis lessons twice a week, McKinly is still in horseback and starts Volleyball on Tuesday.

We will be heading to Houston in a couple weeks for my 10 year reunion but I hope to update the blog a few times before then.  I promise, when things settle down, I'll be able to stay on top of the blog!  Until then, I hope you enjoy the pictures I do post :)

4 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Hey! I made the blog! I'm famous! Love the pics...too cute. But now I'm gonna have to get one of those chairs for myself...LOL!

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Would you please update your blog?! BTW, did I send you the link to my new one?

The Adkins Family said...

They are adorable! Love the chairs!

You should link your blog and Facebook, so I can stay updated, lol!

Jenni McCarty said...

Aaaaw! Frontier City. I used to go there every summer with the fam when I was a kiddoe. I rode my first rolercoaster there. HA!