Sunday, September 20, 2009

10 year Reunion

We drove to The Woodlands this weekend for my 10 year reunion.  We had a great time and I really enjoyed getting to see everyone again!  I just can't believe there were so many people there I didn't even get to talk to!  Oh well, maybe at the 20th!


Cole and Aunt Chandler taking an early nap Saturday



We met Bronwyn up at Market Street for lunch on Saturday.

The boys, once again, played in the fountains



Bronwyn, Pam, me, and Tasha



Before the reunion, we met up for some drinks


Pam, Matt, Julie, and Tasha



Amy and me at the reunion



Amy, Randi, TJ and me



Pam, Tasha, and me



Bronwyn, Julie, and Zach



Tasha and Jason



Mary Kyle, Erin, Kelly, me, Tasha, and Julie



In advance, sorry Kelly for using this picture but it's the only one I had.  If you have a better one, send it to me but I had to post it...how did Pam not end up in this picture?  She was in there with us too!)


Mary Kyle, Erin, TJ, me, and Kelly



Julie fell pretty hard toward the end of the night and tried to catch herself on TJ's chair, but the chair buckled and so she brought TJ down with her!  Luckily, Jason grabbed the camera because this was hilarious...



We got in late Saturday night but still managed to wake up Sunday and meet me family for breakfast.  We are never a small group when we get together...



I hate leaving there but I know I'll be back in three short weeks for fall break!  The boys didn't even miss us because they were so entertained.  Cade got to spend the evening by himself with Aunt Chandler and Nana while Cody and Cole played with Grandpa Buck and Grandma Kathie...

2 comments:

Tasha said...

So fun - it went by too fast!!! :-)

Pam Roberts said...

Loved every second!